Bitsend BSD has been integrated with the Cointopay system for crypto payments. Online stores and services can now accept BSD as payment with Woo Commerce, Shopify, Prestashop, OSCommerce, Magento2x, Zencart, Blesta (see more: https://github.com/Cointopay). But we have more for you. As well as the integration to their payment system, Bitsend will also be available on their exchange (https://www.reflextrader.com/tradeview/BTC_BSD).
What does cointopay.com mean for BSD & of course for you!
- You can start to sell services and products with your own Cointopay account and enable BSD as payment method.
- You can purchase products and services and pay with BSDs.
- Cointopay can also be used easily transfer real USD/EUR/Yuan & others fiats directly into Bitsend, without having to swap it to BTC first.
- You can trade Bitsend with Reflextrader exchange.
- With the Point of Sale (POS) Android app from Cointopay.com, you can accept orders and receive crypto currency payments from your customers.
CointoPay International B.V. is a start-up company based in Haarlem the Netherlands, officially started in 2014 with development time in 2013. CointoPay is a Crypto Coin Payment service provider for businesses and charity organisations. You can make and receive payments, but also offer your goods on the crypto market without the need to setup your own shopping cart. CointoPay is integrated with the banking system for pay-outs. Take full advantage now.
CointoPay International B.V. KvK: 59714948 / BTW: NL853615652B01
User guide: http://coinpress.club:81/Cointopay-user-guide.pdf
Author: LIMXTEC Team